So a friend of mine tagged me and here are the questions to be answered...oh and it isn't my fault if the tag post is interspersed with pictures of Sophie, after all that is what this blog is all about!
8 T.V. Shows I watch
1. One Tree Hill
2. E.R.
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Law and Order: SVU
5. SUPER WHY!!!
6. Clifford
7. Ellen (occasionally)
8. Good Things Utah
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Tepenyaki (I think that is how its spelled)
2. Olive Garden (yummy salad and bread sticks and mushroom ravioli!!!!)
3. Firehouse Pizza
4. Maddox (but just because of the rolls and shrimp steak!)
5. HOME COOKING
6. Old Grist Mill
7. Fat Jack's Pizza
8. Maple Gardens
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Got up
2. Didn't have to fight Sophie while brushing teeth.
3. Cleaned the bathrooms.
4. Had to lay down because I did way too much.
5. Watched Good Things Utah.
6. Played Noah's Ark with Sophie.
7. Went to Walmart (ugh!)
8. Took a nice hot bath!!!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. April
2. Cooler weather
3. Tyler finishing grad school
4. Living in my own house......someday.....maybe....
5. Today is my last day babysitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. When Sophie is potty trained.
7. The holidays
8. The Second Coming
8 Things on My Wish List
1. A house of my own.
2. A healthy baby, born in March or April and not a moment sooner!
3. An end to Sophie's tantrums.
4. An uneventful pregnancy!
5. A Subaru Tribeca
6. Someone to write in an ethical presidential candidate and have him/her win.
7. Brother's that would stop reenlisting in the military (hint, hint....Preston!)
8. A jacuzzi style tub, with a nifty waterfall like Natalie's......oh and don't forget the lifetime supply of chocolate!!!
8 People I'm Tagging
1. Jenny
2. Catherine
3. Jessica
4-8 anyone else who feels inclined! 
3 comments:
oooooooh, I want a bath!! I'm jealous.
I love all the pictures of that little Sophie. She is so dang cute!! I love to learn more about you. Thanks Friend
Always fun to lean random things about you. We love the Olive Garden and Super Why, too! :) Last pic of Sophie is just awesome. It's like she's saying, "What's up, yo?" Tyler taught her that, huh?
Post a Comment