Then a couple of mornings ago I was lying in bed waiting for the day to get started when I hear Sophie awake in her bed saying, "Mommy, Daddy........I said NO!" It made me laugh so hard!
Finally, Saturday night. Apparently, Sophie awoke crying and Tyler, being the good dad he is, heard her. He went in to comfort her and thought that she was scared so he grabbed his pillow and a blanket and laid down on the floor next to her bed till she went back to sleep. All the while I was oblivious to what was going on. I woke up at about 3 a.m. to Sophie saying, "Sleepy daddy.......noisy daddy!" As I roll over I realize Tyler is not in bed. Confused, I walk into Sophie's room to make sense of her ramblings and find her sitting up in bed looking down at Tyler while reciting those two phrases, over and over, while Tyler is SNORING UP A STORM!!!! Luckily, we all got to bed in the proper places soon after and had a good nights sleep.
The adventures of being a mother! Don't they just make you laugh!!!
3 comments:
LOL...oh my, I needed that laugh!! I especially loved "Sleepy daddy....NOISY daddy!!!"
I love it! Sophie totally makes me laugh, and I have never even met her. One of my favorite things about being a mom is watching Emily as a "mommy in training" just like Sophie, whether she's scolding Jon, patting his head, or carrying her baby dolls around the house saying, "sh, sh, sh..." Good times!
Oh my she is so CUTE! I really miss you guys. Hope to see you soon. I love the sunglasses on her head. She is getting so big. Cute little girl! She has a great teacher to become that great mommy.
Jenny
Post a Comment