Friday, October 17, 2008

A present, a visit, a lion and no I can't carry you.

It has been a while since I have been able to even get on the computer, let alone post. So here are the events of our busy week.

First off, Grandpa Kraig sent Sophie a cool train whistle via Grandma Cheryl. She was in love with it the first time grandma blew into it. The funny thing is that Sophie won't blow into it herself but hands it to everyone else for one blow each! It is quite humorous.



Here is Sophie trying to blow in the train whistle with Aunt Cami and grandma.

Grandpa this picture is especially for you! Thanks for getting Sophie something she absolutely adores!

Cami and grandma were great babysitters this week, stepping in for me, who was laid up after a minor surgery in which I wasn't allowed to lift ANYTHING, and I still am not allowed to pick up Sophie for the rest of my pregnancy. Bummer, it is so hard to resist her "hol' me, mommy!" Nevertheless, Sophie had a blast playing with Cami and grandma, she just couldn't get enough of them.


Since Tyler was home on Thursday he helped me out with Sophie. While they were playing with blocks and Noah's Ark, Sophie pushed zebra off the tower of blocks with the lion and then proceeded to say, "Lion, pushin' people off...no, no lion. Be nice!" with a very serious facial expression. It was the funniest thing she has spit out of her mouth....well along with repeating grandma's phrase, "freakin' out!" and my "gross" as she spit out her blueberry muffin.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Got to love grandparents:) I have been thinking about you this past week. I hope all is going good. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jessica said...

Bills mom just got Zachary a train whistle as well. He loves it. Its amazing what can entertain little kids. Hope you are feeling better!