Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Very Early Birthday Party

While Grandma Cherly was still here, she wanted to have a little birthday party for Sophie since she couldn't come back for her birthday. Sophie didn't complain in the least...lol. She had fun opening the presents from grandma and grandpa and from aunt Cami.
A cute sweater dress and boots from grandma and grandpa along with...
a cool floor puzzle! She absolutely loved those boots and puzzle! Thanks grandma and grandpa.
Aunt Cami went overboard once again and got her a "'rella" costume, complete with tiara, shoes and purse (which Tyler claims is a clutch..haha).



Here is her yummy pre-birthday cake from Cold Stone. She devoured all the ice cream in it and left the cake.

Sophie had a blast and everyday since she has walked around the house saying "Happy Birthday Sophie!!" She is very excited about more presents soon to come and more cake.



Here is the complete "rella" outfit and Sophie blowing a kiss to you all!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

She looks so cute in her "rella" outfit. She is getting so tall. I have to say I dont blame her for just eating the Icecream. That cake looks really good. Fun Stuff!

Happy Birthday Sophie! Even though it is early. Hope you have a great day!

Catherine said...

You're such a cool mom, Heather. Coldstone cake is the best! Okay, so the "rella" dress is too stinkin cute. I love it! I want an early birthday, too. Lucky Sophie!