Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

So last Monday we had fun carving pumpkins for Halloween. Sophie was so excited as she helped Tyler carry the pumpkins into the house. That is until I cut into hers and told her to start scooping out the insides. She wouldn't even put her hand in the pumpkin, she thought it was too messy!

After the carving got underway she got more excited as I carved her pumpkins face to be scared. She loved the star shaped opening for the "hat," and the circle for the mouth. She also had a blast replacing all the shapes I had cut out in their original holes. It was really cute.

Here are some pictures of the carving:








1 comment:

Jenny said...

How very cute!!! Carving Pumpkins is so much fun. It was fun to talk to you the other day. Thanks! :) Glad to have a Great friend.