Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lily's at 5 Months

At the first of this month Lily turned 5 months old.  I can't believe how fast the time is flying, I wish I could stop time and just relish in her slobbery kisses, coos, snuggles, and the eyes that she has only for me!  Life with three moves so much faster.  With Sophie I felt like I was just waiting for the next milestone, with Zoe I knew what to expect and when, now I am amazed that Lily has reached _______(fill in blank) milestone so quickly.

Her personality is so unique and different from her sisters.  She loves to snuggle, watch her sisters play, doesn't conform to a schedule and spits up a LOT (she is nursing and it's like if I even think about eating dairy she douses me in spit up)!  She is sleeping through the night (11-12 hours most nights), can almost sit up by herself, rolls from tummy to back (occasionally and never when we want her to),  loves to suck her thumb and two fingers, whichever she can get to first, and laughs when Tyler and I dance or pull a face.  She is eating oatmeal, squash, sweet potatoes and avocados. Loves to nap, but only if you put her down awake. Basically she is growing up way too fast!!

Here she is sucking her two fingers.


Her favorite ball, it is easy for her to hold onto.


Oh look, she found her thumb, obviously the ball wasn't that important.


Oh look, it's Mommy, time to smile!


No comments: