Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dancing Zoe

Before I get to the video I have a funny story about Zoe.  This morning Sophie woke up first so I was getting her breakfast when I hear book pages being turned from Zoe's room.  I peek in to find her lying in her bed looking through her books.  I ask her if she is still tired and she says yes, then I ask her if she wants to go back to sleep and she says yes.  So I leave her and go back to the kitchen.  10 minutes go by and she still hasn't emerged, 10 more minutes and still nothing, an hour later I go into her room and she is snuggled up in her covers awake.  I ask her if she is ready to get up and she just sighs and asks me to read her a book.  My little Zoe is definitely not a morning person, especially not today!

I have been trying to upload this video for awhile. It was just too funny not to share.  Zoe LOVES to dance and here she is in her finest moves yet.  It kind of reminds me of Elaine from Seinfeld. 


No comments: