Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sophie is 5

Last month Sophie turned 5! I can't believe my baby is getting so big. She is smart, beautiful, outgoing, helpful and a spitfire. It is hard to believe that 5 years ago she was dependent upon Tyler and I for every little thing and now she can do so much by herself. She loves preschool and playing with her friends from school and church. Lately she has shown an interest in learning to read and surprises me when she sits next to me and picks out the words she knows from the book I am currently reading.

She is definitely a girl, she loves to play dress up, wants to wear my make up, has her own stash of jewelry that she guards with her life and loves to sing and dance. A couple of months ago I gave her my old iPod and speakers. A day doesn't go by that I don't hear the music coming from her room and go into find her singing and dancing!

Like I said, she is a spitfire. She is bossy and lovable! I love this little girl!!!!

Here are some pictures from her birthday party.

She really wanted a flower cake, and since my belly was extremely large at this point I didn't end up making her cake and bought it instead. I was sad, but she loved it!

Aunt Jamie delivered on the umbrella that she has been wanting for FOREVER!


She is such a poser when it comes to pictures.

No comments: