This year for Halloween, I made the girls costumes fairly early, mainly because I didn't want to be bending over the sewing machine with a huge belly. Mine, however, was a last minute project. Sophie wanted to be Belle and Zoe started out wanting to be Ariel, then an alien, but finally settled on Minnie Mouse. I was glad because I could just see the tears that would have followed had she chosen to be an alien and having her see Sophie in a princess dress.
On Halloween we went to our wards Trunk-r-Treat. The girls had a good time but an even better time once we got home and Tyler took them around the neighborhood. They thought that was so much cooler than going around to people's cars. I can't blame them, trunk-r-treats seem greedy to me. The kids go around multiple time loading up on easy candy. When they go door to door they really have to work for it, and although they don't get quite as much, I think they appreciate it more.
Anyway here are some pictures of the night.
My pregnant belly dressed up:
The girls waiting for the trunk-r-treat to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment