Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving in Elko

Well we braved the weather and headed out to my parents for Thanksgiving. The girls had so much fun at their grandparents house. They loved chasing the elusive cat around the house, playing with grandpa and my parents even treated us to the movie Tangled. We all loved it and the girls were especially excited that grandpa came with us. My mom and I cooked Thanksgiving dinner together which was so much fun! We even made some super fab pecan pie that I couldn't get enough of. On Black Friday, my mom and I braved Walmart at midnight, came home for a cat nap and then hit JC Penny's at 4:30 a.m. To say I was delirious at 4:30 would be an understatement. I think it took me until we were in the check out line at Penny's before my foggy brain cleared enough to make sense out of what we were doing. I did get some awesome deals though...and it was hilarious...at least I laughed quite a bit!!

Here are a couple pictures:
The girls all ready for the 3.5 hour journey. Having a portable DVD player is so convenient!

Sophie being a goofball.

Grandma giving Zoe a cinnamon bear...Zoe loved it...can you tell!

We had an awesome Thanksgiving and so much fun playing in Elko. Thanks Mom and Dad!!

No comments: