Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter and Random Pics

When the first good snowfall hit Sophie would NOT stop asking to go and play in the snow. It drove me insane. So when Tyler got home from work he took both the girls outside for a romp in it. To say they had a blast would be an understatement. For the next three days Tyler was obligated to take them out when he got home from work. Both the girls were at the ready when he walked through the door and had their snowsuits on in seconds. I was amazed...never have I seen them move so fast!!

Zoe loved the Snowman...


As did Sophie...



About a month ago I was folding laundry and I guess Zoe got a hold of a pair of Sophie's undies...well this is what she came up with. Silly girl! She was so proud of herself.



And last but not least, Tyler celebrated his 29th birthday...that's right folks, he is getting up there in years! I know the cupcake looks pitiful, but man were they sublime!!! Oh and disregard Sophie's mortified look, I have no clue what she was doing.

No comments: