Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Large Purchase!

I finally feel safe in saying that Tyler and I are soon to join the ranks of home ownership! We started looking for houses in March and soon fell in LOVE with this beauty. It has been a long process but on Tuesday we will sign ourselves to 396 months of payments. It is a scary thought, but also nice to know that we have somewhere to call home. So without further adieu, here it is:



I couldn't show you just the front of the house and call it good. I need to show you my favorite room in the house....the kitchen:


Isn't it B-E-A-utiful! All those yucky kitchens I have become accustomed to from renting are suddenly erased from my memory! I can imagine cooking and baking with ease now. No more stacking things on top of each other due to lack of counter space, no more burnt food because the oven is wigging out, a mounted microwave....are you KIDDING ME!!!! I am so EXCITED!

Thanks for letting me boast, I will quit now! We are so excited for this next step in our journey as a family. Oh and did I mention it has an unfinished basement...OH the possibilities!

3 comments:

Hooker Family said...

That is soooooo exciting! It looks so nice, you should post pics of the rest of the house! Where is it?

Jenny said...

That is way fun!! Congrats.. but I agree with the other post.. we want to see more pictures.. Take care

Jessica said...

That looks like a super nice house! Congrats. Where is it at????