Well, we are pretty much settled in the house. All I have left to do is hang up pictures. I am really lacking in decor and so it might take a while to make the walls look less bare but it will eventually happen...I think anyway. So here are some more pictures of the house that you guys asked for:
This is the front room, I know that you already saw a picture of it but Tyler thought you needed to see it with our stuff in it:

This is the girls bathroom:

The girls bedroom:

The playroom, and yes I am the mean mom that makes my kids share a room. It is so nice to have all the toys out of the bedroom and in a separate room that I can just shut the door when the mess is overwhelming!

The laundry room:

The entryway with the stairs to the unfinished basement...oh and the girls parading around with their purses:

My bedroom looking out from the walk in closet:

Finally, my oasis...also know as the master bath. It has a separate tub and shower, and the toilet is in a separate little room...funny, huh?


Well, that is about it...well except for the garage, but all garages look pretty much the same so I didn't this I should bore you with a picture of it and the basement is concrete and insulation wrap. Not too exciting...well except for the possibilities!
Jessica, the house is on the south end of Tooele, right before the salt shed and where they keep all of the school buses. On the west side of main.
3 comments:
Very NICE! Your house looks awesome.. The girls are getting WAY to big.. Take Care
Wow, are you loving all that space? Cute house, you guys! I think smart (not mean) mommies are the ones who have their kids share a room. They learn so much about each other and life. We're about to put 3 kiddos into one very tiny bedroom so that we'll still have our preschool room/playroom. The toys stay in one room, beds and books in the other. It's a beautiful concept. :)
I love your house! Its so nice! I am so glad you guys have your very own place. It is so great to do what you want. Your house sounds like it's close to Bills parents. We will have to see. Looking forward to camping with you guys this summer!
Post a Comment