Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What happens at Girl Party, stays at Girl Party

Except for these super cute skirts we made!

Zoe is so GQ!!


Sophie posing, I can never get this kid to just smile and look pretty, she is always having to look goofy, just like her daddy.
One of our many male party crashers! Look at that face...like he deserves to be fed just because he dropped Sophie off.


Three days of sewing, mod podging, and endless girl fun, Zoe just couldn't take anymore!

Don't you wish your family had a girl party??

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the pictures!! Those skirts are CUTE!!! Hope you guys are doing good.

Catherine said...

I love your van! Isn't it crazy how ridiculous and nerdy they seem when we're younger, but when we're actually driving one, we love it? And your girls party sounds awesome. The skirts are darling. I want to make one for Em, now.

PS) I've been craving Pizza Hut. Name a Saturday, and we'll meet you there! :)