Me subjecting my baby to a hand print sample on her pumpkin....messy business!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
A couple of Monday's ago we ventured out the the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Sophie had a blast running through the field and she probably would have brought home every last pumpkin if we would have let her. Here is the one she finally decided on:
Daddy and Zoe examining her pumpkin to make sure it's the right one!
I don't know if that face means the pumpkins approved or not, but we got it for her anyway.
After we got home I busted out the paints and let Sophie go wild, it was a lot more fun for Sophie than carving because she could get her hands dirty, and I wasn't consistently telling her to get her hands away from the knives.
Me subjecting my baby to a hand print sample on her pumpkin....messy business!
Me subjecting my baby to a hand print sample on her pumpkin....messy business!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very CUTE!
Post a Comment