First off, Tyler and I made a purchase that I never dreamed I would make, mainly because I was morally opposed to vans. I vowed that I would never be the mom that needed a van to get around. I thought that they were too typical of a stay at home mom, and if you know me, I don't like to be typical. However, a couple of weeks ago the girls and I got
rear ended in
Clearfield when we went to visit my sister in the hospital (she had an adorable baby girl.). The rental car they gave us, much to my dismay, was a mini van. Well let's just say I fell in love!!! They rest as they say is history, and here is my purchase to prove it!

Now onto fall. I absolutely love the change of seasons that we are experiencing, not so much the cold weather but the start of all the fabulous holidays! Sophie is especially excited for Halloween, she has already decided to be Minnie Mouse and now everyday I hear, "It's Halloween time...can we go to the
Halloween store...can I be Minnie yet?" It is all very cute and a little unnerving that she doesn't understand time yet, but she is almost three, I can't expect too much, right!
A couple of days ago we made cupcakes to usher in the start of the season. Sophie loves to bake with me and the cupcakes were no exception. It was an all day event and she never let me forget that the cupcakes still needed to be frosted. So here they are:

Here is Sophie devouring the much anticipated cupcake, mind you she only licked the frosting off and crumbled the cupcake. Gotta love three year
olds!
2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to own a mini van. But now being an owner of one I would never go back. I love my automatic door opener and everything else. What kind did you guys get? Ours is a Chrysler Town and Country. Also, super cute skirts down below. I sure wish I had a girl to sew for. Too much fun!
I love the cupcakes! They look very cute. Hope they tasted good too. When we had our car in to be fixed after the deer problem, they gave us a mini van to drive and I feel the same way, that you did about them. :) I didn't buy one... Anyway, that is great. Hope you guys are doing good. Take Care.
Post a Comment