Thursday, February 19, 2009

Setting Things Straight


Due to the large amount of flack that I have been receiving due to the alleged "ho" cookie, I find it necessary to provide my point of view.  I was courageously assisting my beautiful daughter in creating spectacular works of art.  I found the time to start my own cookie and, of course, I would create one devoted to my lovely and amazing wife.  Upon writing the "H" with frosting Sophie decided that I needed help with the heart.  She helped me, which caused the heart to become less than perfect.  I thought that it still looked presentable and thus showed my wife.  Then the uproar started and I attempted to shield my young accomplice from any damaging harm since she was attempting to help me and show kindness.  Thus is the true story and I dare anyone to judge me for the actions I have taken......

1 comment:

Jenny said...

At least you took the time to think about your wonderful wife and made her a very special cookie, and then let your cute little girl help you share your love you have for your wife and daughter. All that should matter is the thought that you put in to the cookie. Thats what I say!!