Monday, February 16, 2009

My Favorite Cookie

Tyler was so sweet and made me a special cookie that I had to share with everyone: 

Before anyone gets too upset, just know that it is supposed to be an H and a heart. Tyler's mom thinks he needed to go to shape school, which I tend to agree with.  Imagine my alarm when he first showed me the cookie!  It wasn't until he explained what it was that we all understood.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

That is the best cookie ever! It reminds me of our glorious trip to Logan to visit Craig in Fall 2003. Caleb, Tyler, Craig, Wade, and I ate at an IHOP, and the boys insisted on getting a picture in front of the sign afterwards. Of course they had to stand in front of the I and the P, so they could spell HO. They thought they were pretty funny! haha I'll have to send you the photo. ;)

Jenny said...

Ok that is FUNNY! I bet you were very surpized! But how nice it was of him to make you a very nice cookie!! The rest of the pictures look great. Looks like you had a great time and he made you a nice cookie in the picture so he made up for it.

Jessica said...

Your cookies look great. I am so glad you guys gave me your recipe! I love it so much and use it every time that I make sugar cookies and usually get asked for the recipe. Thanks!