A couple of weekends ago Tyler and I set out to tear up the flooring in our living room, hallway and kitchen. The carpet in the living room and hallway was horribly thin and the carpet tacks were coming through. So instead of just replacing the carpet we decided to make the living area more cohesive by using the same flooring throughout.
I really wish I would have taken pictures of the torn up mess our house was, but alas I was a little too busy pulling up carpet and staples to remember. Here is a before picture that I took right after we moved in, it's a little dark but you can see a bit of the carpet and some of the vinyl in the kitchen.
Now here is the new laminate floor. It goes throughout the kitchen and living room and down the hallway. I absolutely love it! The girls are especially happy about not stepping on carpet tacks when they walk into the kitchen.
1 comment:
I love you new flooring! It looks really good. My new house has nasty carpet and I miss my old wood floors. Maybe one day we will be able to do the same! Looks great!
Post a Comment