Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4th of July

This year our 4th of July was pretty laid back and uneventful.  We went to the parade in the morning and then just hung out around the house for the rest of the day.  Tyler's mom and sister did come over for pizza that night.  We didn't even do fireworks, the girls were in bed by 8.  I know, it sounds pretty lame, but we had a good time at the parade and playing together the rest of the day.

Sophie and Zoe anxiously awaiting the start of the parade.  It was cute though, Zoe clapped for all of the runners that ran by for the 5k before the parade. 


Lily, not sure what to think about being in the hot sun and wearing a goofy sun hat.  Let's just say that the sun hat didn't last very long!


My cutie patooties!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Your new floors are gorgeous, as your your 3 daughters. I always enjoy your updates, Heather! I laughed when you mentioned your 4th of July was uneventful. Since I went into labor and had a son born that day, our 4th was just the opposite. haha But like you, it was laid back the rest of the day, and I didn't even go to fireworks with Wade and our other 3 kids. How rude of me, huh? I insisted on staying in bed with my newborn. :)