Monday, March 12, 2012

What's up Lily?

Lily is now 4 months old. Oh, how the time has flown by...she is getting big, strong, and more expressive every day. Some things that she accomplished this month are: rolling over front to back, sitting supported, laughing (she is a hard one to get a laugh out of) and she babbles up a storm when she is in the mood (church on Sunday to be exact). Lily has also been sleeping through the night, it is very rare for her to wake up throughout the night, which I am very grateful for. She love to be cuddled and still loves to be swaddled while sleeping. Basically she is 13 pound cutie putootie!

Here are some recent pictures of her:

Getting dressed for the day. Look at those fat rolls, it is about time she got some of those!


Sophie, Zoe and I made princess hats the other day and Tyler thought that Lily needed to wear Zoe's..."seriously, do you really have to take a picture of this??"


"Oh, okay, I guess I'll give you a big, gummy grin!"

No comments: