Two years ago, I was snuggling this little bitty thing!

It is hard to think that so much time has passed...well I mean, I guess two years isn't that long, but come on! Now she can walk up stairs, talk my ear off, name most of her colors and loves to make up songs! She can even crack a joke or two ("guess what?" "What?" "Chicken butt!" she blurted that one out in Sacrament meeting a couple of weeks ago.). Now don't get me wrong, she is still a little bitty thing! People are amazed at her vocabulary and the fact that she is potty trained is just icing on the cake. Zoe is one amazing little girl!!!
Saturday we celebrated her birthday with family. She was so excited that every morning a couple of days before her party, she would ask, "is it my
birfday party yet?" She had a blast opening her presents and especially loved the cards, well, at least when they were stocked with money.
This is the
walkie-talkie set my dad got her...can you tell she loves them! Her and Sophie are still getting the hang of using them, but it is so cute to see them go into separate rooms and try to talk to each other.

Tyler and I got her a pillow pet. She has asked for one ever since Sophie got one for Christmas. It goes to bed with her every night!

She also got some fabulous Elephant and
Piggie books. We just love these books and highly recommend them! They are so expressive without the use of
a lot of words, and the simple pictures convey so much emotion from the characters.
Zoe's love for Minnie and cupcakes is borderline obsessive! So of course she wanted Minnie Mouse cupcakes. Here is my attempt at them, I was very excited about how they turned out.

I don't think Zoe was complaining!!!!

Thanks everybody who came and celebrated Zoe's birthday with us, she loved having you all there!
2 comments:
I really love the cupcakes! If I ever get a girl, I would love to make those!
Heather- I can't believe she is 2. I think of you and your family often. Hope things are going great for you guys. You did a GREAT job on the cupcakes. We need to Catch up! Take care.
Post a Comment