...I went from this: (and yes that is a fetal heartbeat monitor, I was a bit worried about this pregnancy!)

...to this:

It is hard to believe that my baby is 4 years old today. A lot has changed in what seems to be a blink of an eye. Sophie is a big girl, she talks your ear off, loves to help me cook and is a beautiful girl! I can't believe the healing power this little one has been in my life. I was a wreck of emotions and fear when I carried her and for about the first 6 months of her life. She has taught me so much...words cannot express the blessing her little life has been and will be!!!

Happy Birthday Soph!!!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!! I got tears in my eyes looking at how big she has gotten. Look at that Beautiful GIRL, Love the smile. Sure do miss you guys. Wish I was a better friend! I think of you often. Take care!!
She is pure joy! Every time I spend time with you guys, that girl cracks me up. Happy 4th Sophie!
Post a Comment