Tyler knew a girl on his mission and she has a blog Glamazon Mormon Mom and every Friday she does Friday Confessional. This week she has invited all who reads to join in the fun. Not that this blog is ever about me and what I do...it is totally about my girls, but I though it might be fun to write some things down.
I confess:
-I usually go days without washing my hair
-when I say days, I mean like MAYBE twice a week
-gross I know but who has the time when your hair needed to be cut 6 months ago
-it is unruly, curly, and takes FOREVER to dry (even with a blow dryer)!
-I kick my husband awake when Zoe wakes up at 2 a.m.
-then I pretend to be asleep
-it's only right since he was at work all night when Sophie was born.
-I usually get down on the floor to play so that I can catch few Z's
-down there I can feel if Zoe leaves my side
-at least I think I can....
-if I nap on the bed no one would see me for days, weeks, maybe even MONTHS!
Well, there you have it. Man that felt good....maybe I will try it again next week. If you feel the itch, write down your confessions, it might be fun!
2 comments:
I LOVE your new blog look! I always read your blog posts from Igoogle so I don't know how long it has been this cool, but seriously Heather, I am loving it! I used to read Glamazon more often. How funny Tyler knew her from his mission. I always appreciated her confessions, and yours was fun to read as well. It's always comforting to realize how alike we all are as moms. Playing on the floor so you can catch some zzzz's? Of course, it's the best way to multitask! I do it, too!
I love your confessions! Mine would be almost the exact same. From washing my hair only a few times a week, to waking Bill up while pretending to be asleep so that he can get Trevor. He was gone for both Zachary and Brian when they were babies. They definatley can have a turn!
Post a Comment