Tyler and Sophie in their cool fort...they even had a flag (the wood sticking out of the snow on the right of the picture).
...the "I can't believe you are doing this....aren't you done yet!"
....trust me when I say that these were the three good ones. Those two little stinkers would not cooperate. Sorry mom, but this is the best we're gonna get.
We had a really good Christmas, filled with family parties and a lot of late nights. My family had our classic Rose Party!! Lots of crazy games and good laughs. I didn't get a picture, but the one game Tyler and I won, we had to eat rope licorice to the center first in order to win (kind of like the spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp). Man was that licorice hard...just a tip if you want to try this game, use softer licorice so you can actually chew and swallow, Tyler and I just had to keep shoving it in.....mouth full of hard licorice, not fun!!
Christmas Eve we went to Tyler's family party. Lots more fun games and even better food! Tyler and I dueled it out in a race to see who could unwrap and eat a Hershey's kiss first, the catch?? we had to wear gloves, not quite so easy. Lots of physical violence trying to get each other away from the bowl of Kisses! Funny note, we played the present game, Sophie lost interest when the princess sticker book was stolen, but beamed with excitement at the end of the game when someone traded her the remote control helicopter she had for a little pink flashlight...."I love it!!" she exclaimed.
We spent a quiet Christmas Day at home, here are some pictures of our morning opening presents:
Sophie just couldn't contain her excitement!
My birthday followed a few days latter and Tyler and I celebrated with dinner and shopping. We went into Jordan Landing and spent our Christmas money (man did they have some good sales on clothes, $4 for a shirt, can't beat that!). We finished off at Joe's Crab Shack...Mmmm...gotta love seafood!
We were lame on New Year's. Tyler and I sent the girls to bed at the usual time, watched Star Trek (a good movie, by the way!), and were in bed by 11:30...lame I know. 30 minutes shy of the New Year but hey, I was tired!
We hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. Here's to another great year!!!
2 comments:
I love the Christmas dresses pictures. Looks just like my boys do when I am trying to get a nice one. Figures. Also I love your new layout, its very cute!
Very cute! I can't believe Zoe is 9 months old.. CRAZY! Glad you have a great Christmas. Your girls are SO CUTE.
Post a Comment