...since I last posted. A few things have happened in the past month. First of all we are now in the great state of
Tooele. We moved into our new house (don't worry we didn't buy, we're just renting for now) at the first of August and got all unpacked before Tyler started his new job. New teacher training started the second week in August for Tyler and he breezed though that with meetings, continental breakfasts and yummy lunches put on by the district (...what am I doing home with kids...
geez, I could be eating free, yummy food instead of finishing what Sophie didn't eat and testing rice cereal....j/k I love being home!) Tyler started his first week of school on Monday, he has mostly freshmen and says they are quiet and pretty much do what their told (it's probably because they are scared out of their minds as they tackle their first year of high school...I know I would have been had I went to high school in 9
th grade, gotta love junior high!!).
I have been taking care of our sweet little girls and catching them doing the
darndest things!
Here is Zoe at 5 months....such a sweetie!
The girls watching Cinderella together.

Sophie reading to Zoe...what is she reading you ask? Tyler's Terry Brooks books, look closely and you can see the stack of 400 page books on the floor not too far away from Sophie.

Sophie trying to sit in the high chair, mind you, when she was supposed to be in the high chair we could never get her to sit in it. So we gave up and put her up to the table. Now that we pulled it out for Zoe we can't get her to leave it alone!

This picture is our last Sunday in Logan, Sophie is displaying a daddy-
esk cheeser in her new church skirt and shirt grandma Cindy made for her. Zoe...she is just happy to be
gnawing on her fingers.

Well, that felt good to get done. Now you're all updated on our little family, well except for the two cute videos that I will have to post later, just consider this a teaser for the really good stuff!
2 comments:
Love those pictures!! Your girls are growing to fast. They are both VERY CUTE! I love Sophie's smile in the last picture. I can't believe how big Zoe is getting.
Glad you got moved in! Hope the year is a great one for Tyler.
Yea! The blogging world missed you. Heather, you always crack me up! It's sad, but true at our house, too, about mommy eating the kid's leftovers. What cute pictures! I'll be looking forward to "the really good stuff" as you post more later. ;)
Post a Comment