Now on to the fun summer we have been having. Oh about a month ago the girls and I went with Aunt Cami to the Treehouse museum in Ogden. Sophie had a blast dragging her poor preggo aunt around the whole museum. They had tea parties, drew with water on stones, brushed teeth, played with blocks....you name it they did it!
Then at the end of June we went with some friends to the Manti Pageant. We had such a good time. Tyler and I visited our favorite pizza place in the whole world!!! FAT JACKS (now called Roy's Pizza)!!! We gorged ourselves on the much coveted fat sticks...man oh man were they good!!! After that we got our hotel, saved us some seats at the temple and headed to the tabernacle for dinner. We ate dinner and then headed back to the temple for the pageant. Sophie only made it through about 40 minutes and then crashed on Tyler's lap. Zoe...well I'm sure you can guess that she was out from the start! On the way home we stopped by Tyler's sister and let Sophie and Zoe play with their cousins for a while. We came home tired and happy, it was a great weekend.
On the fourth of July my mom came out for a few days. We played lots while she was here. Shopping, swimming, shopping....did I mention shopping, and we helped my little sister make a quilt for her baby girl that is due in September. Sophie and Zoe had so much fun with Grandma and Aunt Cami, it was hard to get them home!
Now for my little Zoe. She is getting big so fast! Here she is, four months old, it seems like it took Sophie forever to get to this point! She loves to coo and roll over. In all honesty I think I am going to have another little chatter box on my hands!
Having fun in her bouncer!
Finally, my Sophie. I bought her a princess backpack for church (to carry all her stuff in so I don't have to haul it all, along with a full diaper bag). She is in love with the stinkin' thing. So far she sleeps with it and is constantly wearing it all around the house. She is even pretending to go to school! Gotta love her!
2 comments:
Again Congrats on the JOB!! It looks like you have had a great summer. Our summer has been very busy, and I haven't been blogging about it, so I guess I better. Love the pictures. Talk to you later!
Tooele.. WOW that cool!! Cute Cute kids!! I love being able to keep up on you.
Post a Comment