Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zoe's Here

Zoe joined us on Friday the 13th!!!  She weighed 6lbs 6oz and was 18 inches long.  I went into labor at about 4 pm that day and wasn't convinced that they were really contractions so we headed for the hospital after calling the doctor.  I (not Tyler) drove down to Ogden to the Mckay Dee Hospital and after getting hooked up to the monitors found out that my contractions were 3 to 4 min. apart.  Silly Heather, you really are in labor, yet still I only felt like I had a tight stomach....weird.   My doctor was worried about my cerclage and contraction combo so they rushed me to the OR and out came Zoe via c-section at 10:43 p.m.

She is absolutely adorable and looks a lot like Sophie.  We have been home from the hospital since Monday afternoon and we are in love and tired because of our new bundle of joy!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

CONGRATS!!! She is so darn cute! Thanks for letting me visit! Cant wait to watch her grow! Thanks for your friendship! Congrats on Baby Zoe!!

Shelly and Ben said...

YAY!!! I was SO happy when Jenny called and told me you'd had her! I'm so happy for you. If anyone deserves this precious bundle of joy, it's you!!