Here is Sophie's first official act as big sister...
Stickers on Zoe's back....poor helpless girl, first we put her on her tummy and then allow her big sister to torture her. What is this world coming to!?
How fun is that! And they are even STAR stickers, from our little American Idol Star! :) I love the pictures on the side too. It was so fun to see you. It made my DAY! Thanks for coming!
2 comments:
How fun is that! And they are even STAR stickers, from our little American Idol Star! :) I love the pictures on the side too. It was so fun to see you. It made my DAY! Thanks for coming!
I love it! That is so funny. But I just have to ask, "How you find time to do Sophie's hair so cute with a new baby around?" You are amazing, Heather!
Post a Comment