While on our vacation we met up with Jamie for dinner. We went to the cheesecake factory...yummy!!!! Sophie had a blast playing with Aunt Jamie's purse and scribbling on her notepad. Go check it out the cheesecake is to DIE FOR!!!!
After our scrumptious meal we headed over to Jamie's house to try out the Wii. Tyler thought he could convince me to purchase one for ourselves. After setting up our Mii's, Tyler wanted me to mention that his was awfully studly-looking, we hunkered down for a rousing game of bowling. The first game against Tyler, I kicked bottom. Then Andy and Jamie joined in and my winning streak continued! "I am the champion my friends...da da..and I'll keep on winning till the end...da da da....." OH sorry, just reliving the victory!
Anyway we had a blast with Jamie and Andy and it convinced me that I need to continue my winning streak with a Wii of our own!
2 comments:
Win, Win, Win!! Keep it up
Post a Comment