Sunday, July 28, 2013

Catching Up

Here are some random pictures that highlight the past few months...

Cuddling on the couch


In January, Sophie received the Principal's Pride Award at school.


Lily and Tyler being silly


Lily and Zoe hanging out on Zoe's bed


Passing time coloring on butcher paper.



Lily's hang out spot for a couple of months.  Zoe was never too happy about it.


Getting the most out of a visit from Grandma Cheryl, got to get those cuddles in before she goes home!



Getting some energy out of our systems with the bouncy house from Aunt Natalie.



"Success!!!  I can finally climb onto Sophie's bed and get at all her treasures!"


"Now no place is safe, all is within my reach!"



As you can see we had a fun couple of months. Let's just say I have been ALOT busier since Lily learned to climb.  And believe me when I say she can get to pretty much everything now!

No comments: