Saturday, June 9, 2012

Zoe

This little girl...oh my!  How I love her and her little bit of quirkiness.  She is fun loving, comical, expressive and is going to be a heart breaker.  

Here is what she has been up to lately:

See that cream colored blanket in her hand, well that is her beloved "blankie bear."  It goes EVERYWHERE!  In the car, to grandma's, to church...it is very hard to separate the two.  When she does have to leave it (I won't let her take it into the store. I'm such a mean mommy), she will give it a huge sniff with her thumb stuck in her mouth. 

Oh and don't you just love the pose. She is quite the crazy girl.


Yesterday we were on our way home from getting groceries.  I had some M&Ms and the girls wanted some.  I told them they had to wait until we got home since Sophie was too far away in the van for me to give her some.  Zoe proceeded to tell me, "my bones are crying because mommy won't give me any M&Ms."  She also is very fond of playing ninja and will randomly karate chop or sneak up on you.

The past 6 months this girl has been deathly afraid of the wind.  And let me tell you nine times out of ten the stupid wind starts blowing right at bedtime.  As a result, she repeatedly comes out of her room and usually ends up in bed with Tyler and I at midnight.  She is also not an easy person to sleep with, she doesn't like covers and for being so little sure take up a lot of space. 

Zoe is shy to strangers, isn't a big fan of boys/men, only allows mommy to put her to bed and loves to cuddle.  

Here are her new pictures, they speak volumes about her personality.



Those eyes can make you do anything...trust me!!



1 comment:

The Tanner Family said...

She's adorable!!! Love those eyes :)