Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2 Months

It's hard to believe it has been two months already. Lily is getting so big! At her two month check up she weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs 4 oz and was about 22 inches long. She has come a long way since her 5 lb 8 oz entry into this world.

She is still a quiet baby for the most part. Although she will let you know when she is hungry with one very loud cry. At night she is sleeping from about 9-10 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. That makes for one happy Mama! I love when they start sleeping through the night. She is smiling more every day and cooing too.

Sophie and Zoe have been such good big sisters to Lily. They love to talk to her while they hang out on the floor playing. They are also anxious for her to start walking and talking. I think they are ready for another playmate to join in the chaos.

Here are some pictures of Lily at 2 months:

That smile melts my heart!

That eyebrow has amazing height! And those lips...oh my...she is gorgeous. Although I am a bit biased ;}

She was blessed by her daddy on Sunday. Tyler gave a beautiful blessing and the spirit was so strong. Lily is truly a blessing from the Lord!!!!


I love my girls!

No comments: