Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Parade, anyone?

This year to the 4th we stayed in Tooele to play. Sophie started dance this summer and so she had the opportunity to ride in the parade with her dance company. I think she had fun...let's just say that I got recruited to throw candy because she cried ever time I tried to leave. Note to self, don't wear flip-flops when you have a child that might not let you out of their sight on a parade day! Here are some pictures of the fun we had...in reverse order since I forgot how blogger uploads them and I don't want to do it again.....

Here are the girls and me waiting for Tyler to set off the few fireworks that we got. Mind you Zoe very rarely sees this time of night, so pardon her zombie look, that and she didn't like the flash.

My cute girlies!!

Grandpa Dan took Sophie and Zoe to the park after the parade and let them try a few games. Doesn't Tyler look excited that Zoe just won a fish for us to take home!!! Poor Sophie needs some more practice for next year. Oh and Sophie named the fish, Slinky, he almost kicked the bucket the day after we brought him home, but he pulled through, tough little fish!


Here we come to Sophie riding in the parade. Don't the girls look so stinkin' cute in their pink dance outfits? I just LOVED them! Sophie is the one on the bottom row, left side, second one in. She really enjoyed watching the big girls dancing behind the trailer.


I think that this is the only smile I got out of this girl the whole time....she's the one in the middle. I think that it turned out quite cute!

Well that was our fun weekend. A little different than past years. We are usually all watching the parade, but only Daddy and Zoe got to enjoy it. I was bummed and decided that I need to cameras because I didn't get any of Zoe watching the parade...bummer!!!

No comments: