Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fun in the Snow

About a week ago, Tyler was watching the girls while I made dinner. All was quiet...nice but very unusual...then I heard them coming.....
Sophie was dressed up...not unusual...but then Tyler brings in Zoe! Absolutely adorable and hilarious. Sophie was the one to instigate this but Tyler was an able accomplice! What daddy's won't do for their girls!!!!

Last weekend we had some snow in good 'ole Tooele. So we suited up for some fun. Sophie had a blast, though she resembled the little guy from A Christmas Story, you know the one all bundled up in his snow suit and he can't put his arms down or walk. It was quite comical! Zoe was about the same, the snowsuit was very puffy to say the least, she did have fun....at least I think so....she didn't cry as we subjected her to the traditional snow angel. Here are some pictures of our fun.

Zoe in her puffy snow suit, she couldn't even sit up very well!


Tyler and Zoe getting ready to make snow angels. Tyler had to help Zoe a bit...she is only 8 months..lol.
Sophie and I making our snow angels.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

VERY CUTE!! That is a lot of SNOW! Have a great day.