Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cousins

This past Wednesday my little sister had her first baby! Her name is Cardon and is so adorable. The girls and I went up and visited her the other day. Sophie loved on "baby Cardon", it was so cute. She was so gentle and well behaved, a first, since she loves to roll Zoe over and terrorize her all day, every day!

I forget how little newborns are, Zoe towered above Cardon. I hadn't realized how big Zoe was getting, but I guess she is 6 months old, can't expect her to stay little forever! It made me sad, time is flying with Zoe.

Here are the cousins lying around together, Sophie and Zoe were eating it up, but I don't think Cardon was too happy.

Sophie loved holding Cardon and sang her a little song, it was precious.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

How CUTE!! I can not believe that Zoe is already 6 months old. :( I love the picture of them all. And the side pictures are SO DARN CUTE!! I love the "bug" on Zoe!