For New Years we went down to Fountain Green to Tyler's sister house and spent the night playing and watching movies. Sophie had a blast with her cousins and stayed up way past her bedtime! Not to mention that she ran around like a wild beast the entire night.
Since then Tyler has started school, my tummy has continued to grow and Sophie is now offically potty trained. She even sleeps in her big girl undies at night. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly she caught on and liked the idea of being a big girl. Not to mention that a sticker chart was the key to our success....that and a determined daughter!
3 comments:
Great Job Sophie!! You are a very smart little girl and cute too!! Hope to see you guys soon.
Ok, Heather. Pretty much, this has nothing to do with the post..but. I'm SO glad to see the countdown to Zoe back up. I couldn't find it on the last blog layout and frankly I was freaking out a bit!! Love ya!
Congratulations on getting Sophie potty trained. Isn't that such a relief! I am glad everything is going well for you guys and thanks. you guys are awsome and we sure miss you!
Post a Comment